TokenEconomy - Cancellation Policy
You are invited to try the TokenEconomy service for one month free of charge. If you would like to continue using the service, we will charge your credit card with the monthly service fee one month after the start date. We will continue to charge your credit card on a monthly basis until you cancel your membership. So, for example, if you joined on October 5 your credit card will be charged on November 5; December 5; January 5; and so on until you cancel your membership. You may cancel your membership at any time thereafter by selecting the "Cancel your TokenEconomy Account" option in the "Account Settings" part of the web site. There is no cancellation fee. Upon canceling your membership, no further monthly fees will be charged. Refunds are not provided for partial months service.
- The Initial Term of this Agreement shall be the one month following the account creation (the "Initial Term"). After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew. ADDITIONALLY AFTER THE INITIAL TERM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE AND AUTHORIZE TOKENECONOMY TO AUTOMATICALLY BILL AND/OR CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR SUCCESSIVE TERMS OF EQUAL LENGTH AS THE INITIAL TERM, UNLESS TERMINATED OR CANCELLED BY EITHER PARTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION. The Initial Term and all successive renewal periods shall be referred to, collectively, as the "Term."
- This Agreement may be terminated
- by subscriber using the Cancel your TokenEconomy Account option,
- by TokenEconomy in the event of nonpayment by Customer,
- by TokenEconomy, at any time, without notice, if, in TokenEconomy's sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, Customer is in violation of any term or condition of the this Agreement and related agreements, AUP, or Customer's use of the Services disrupts or, in TokenEconomy's sole and absolute discretion and/or judgment, could disrupt, TokenEconomy's business operations and/or
- If you cancel this Agreement prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter, you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation,
- TokenEconomy may terminate this Agreement
- if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical or unfeasible for any technical, legal or regulatory reason, by giving Customer as much prior notice as reasonably practicable or
- immediately by giving written notice to customer, if TokenEconomy determines in good faith that subscriber's use of the TokenEconomy.com site or the subscriber's content violates any term or condition. If TokenEconomy cancels this Agreement prior to the end of the Term for your breach of this Agreement and related agreements, the customer's use of the Services disrupts, TokenEconomy shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such cancellation and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation;
- Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement, except as expressly set forth herein. Termination of this Agreement and retention of pre-paid fees and charges shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other legal or equitable rights or remedies to which TokenEconomy may be entitled.